The twist candles use the flexibility of wax. Candles are usually straight and therefore need a base. In this project the designer combined both base and the candle in a single material shape. By bending and twisting candles a new typology appears combining form, function and fun.
- Dimensions: 9.45 x 3.93 x 6.89 inches (24 x 10 x 17.5 cm)
- Weight: 0.60 lbs (270g)
- Burning time: Approximately 10 hours per end
- Materials: Paraffin wax, cotton wick
- Scent: This candle is unscented
- Packaging: Comes in a beautifully designed eco-friendly gift box
- Made in the Netherlands
- Designed by Lex Pott
- Safety warning: Burn both wicks at the same time and on a flameproof base.
Twist candles may deform if placed in areas that are too warm for extended periods of time. To avoid this, please keep them out of areas that get direct sunlight or may become too warm.
About the designer
Lex Pott (1985) employs a raw and intuitive method. He does not hide his designs under indirect layers, but reduces them to their very essence. Pott works from his design studio based in Rotterdam. He graduated in 2009 at the Design Academy Eindhoven.